As holistic personal trainer I admire the diversity of the coconut. The coconut is highly nutritious and rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Coconut meat/-water and sport / health
- Provides a nutritional source of quick energy.
- Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance.
- Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body.
- Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Helps prevent obesity and overweight problems.
- Helps protect against osteoporosis.
Coconut oil and massage / skin
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin.
- Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking.
- Promotes healthy looking complexion.
- Provides protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
- Reduces symptoms associated the psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
Coconut oil and cooking
- Helps relieve symptoms and reduce health risks associated with diabetes.
- Improves digestion and bowel function.
- Helps protect the body from breast, colon, and other cancers.
- Is heart healthy; improves cholesterol ratio reducing risk of heart disease.
- Does not form harmful by-products when heated to normal cooking temperature like other vegetable oils do.
- Has no harmful or discomforting side effects.
- Is completely non-toxic to humans.
These are just a few examples from a list full of positive health benefits which modern medical science is now confirming. Thanks to continuous research the list is getting bigger. You get the best quality of oil when you check for certified organic and bright constitution. Basically: the brighter, the better.